top of page
Image by Tyler Franta

Employment-based visas

We offer the following legal services to companies seeking for opportunity to hire employees from overseas:

H-1B pre

H-1B Pre-registration

H-1B pre-registration is a process implemented by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for the H-1B visa program. During the designated registration period, which usually occurs in March, employers can electronically register each beneficiary they wish to sponsor for an H-1B visa. After the registration period ends, USCIS conducts a lottery to randomly select the required number of registrations needed to fill the H-1B cap.


H-1B Full petition

An H-1B petition is a request filed by a U.S. employer with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to sponsor a foreign worker for a temporary work visa under the H-1B visa category. The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa designed for foreign workers in specialty occupations, including those in fields such as science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), who have a bachelor's or higher degree or equivalent work experience.

Only employers whose registrations are selected in the H-1B lottery are then invited to submit a full H-1B visa application on behalf of the selected beneficiaries. This includes providing all necessary documentation, such as the Labor Condition Application (LCA), and demonstrating that the foreign worker meets the qualifications for the specialty occupation.


L-visas for Temporary Workers

An L visa is a non-immigrant visa category that allows multinational companies to transfer executives, managers, and specialized knowledge employees from their foreign offices to their U.S. offices. The L visa category is intended to facilitate the transfer of key personnel to the United States in order to support the growth and expansion of U.S. businesses.

To qualify for an L visa, the foreign employee must have been employed by the foreign company for at least one continuous year within the preceding three years in a qualifying position, which includes executive, managerial, or specialized knowledge positions. The U.S. employer must have a qualifying relationship with the foreign company, such as a parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or branch.


E-visas for Temporary Workers

The E category includes treaty traders, treaty investors, and certain nonimmigrant employees of such people (and their spouses and children) who come to the U.S. under a treaty of commerce and navigation between the U.S. and their country of nationality. This category also includes Australian specialty occupation workers.

To qualify for an E visa, the applicant must be a national of a treaty country and must engage in substantial trade or investment activities between the United States and the treaty country. The U.S. business must have the nationality of the treaty country, and at least 50% of the business must be owned by nationals of the treaty country.


Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

Talent-visa is a non-immigrant visa category available to individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement in certain fields such as sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. The visa is intended for individuals who have achieved national or international acclaim for their achievements in their field of expertise.

There are two types of Talent visas: First is for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics, and the other one is for individuals with extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry.

To qualify for a Talent visa, the applicant must provide evidence that they have received significant national or international recognition for their achievements in their field, such as awards, publications, or media coverage. They must also provide a detailed itinerary of their planned activities in the United States.


NAFTA Professionals visa

A NAFTA Professionals visa is a non-immigrant visa category available to Canadian and Mexican citizens who are seeking temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). This visa allows professionals in certain occupations to work in the United States on a temporary basis.

The visa is available to individuals in certain professions, including accountants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and teachers, among others. To qualify for this visa, the applicant must meet specific education and/or work experience requirements for their occupation.

Permanent Workers Immigration


There are five types of Employment-Based immigration visas, each with its own eligibility requirements:

  • EB-1 visa: This visa category is for priority workers who have extraordinary abilities in science, arts, education, business, or athletics; outstanding professors and researchers; or multinational executives or managers.

  • EB-2 visa: This visa category is for professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities in science, arts, or business. It also includes National Interest Waivers (EB-2 NIW) for individuals who can demonstrate that their work is in the national interest of the United States.

  • EB-3 visa: This visa category is for skilled workers, professionals, and other workers who perform unskilled labor that is not temporary or seasonal.

  • EB-4 visa: This visa category is for special immigrants, including religious workers, employees of U.S. foreign service posts, and other categories of individuals who are considered special immigrants under U.S. immigration law.

  • EB-5 visa: This visa category is for immigrant investors who invest a minimum of $1,050,000 million (or $800,000 in a targeted employment area) in a U.S. business that creates or preserves at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers.

bottom of page