top of page
Image by Sebastian Enrique

Non-Immigrant visas

We offer the following legal services to individuals seeking for opportunity to visit the U.S.:


Visitor Visa/Business Visitor

A visitor visa, also known as a non-immigrant visa, is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States for temporary purposes, such as tourism, business, medical treatment, or visiting friends and family. The most common visitor visa categories are the B-1 visa for business visitors and the B-2 visa for tourists and visitors.

To apply for a visitor visa, the applicant usually fills out an application form and attends an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country. The applicant must demonstrate strong ties to their home country and a legitimate reason for visiting the United States. They may also be required to provide evidence of financial support, such as bank statements or letters of invitation.


Student visa

A student visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States for the purpose of pursuing education at an accredited U.S. institution. 

To obtain an F-1 visa, applicants must demonstrate that they have been accepted to an accredited U.S. institution, have the financial resources to support themselves during their studies, and have no intention of abandoning their foreign residence. In addition, applicants may be required to undergo an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate, provide proof of English proficiency, and show that they have ties to their home country.

bottom of page